Monday, October 09, 2006

New Adventures!


Is it after dark, or just before the light? Without watches, we wander across the bridge together. i found something in the forgotten freedom. Fire at my back, BLUE fills my senses. My bag is almost full and yet so very light. There's still some room. I'll be sure to save a some room. Footsteps fading in the sand. Pure shores ahead. Almost there. Almost home. Unknown, yet known. And so it begins.

It is time to create again. The coma of chaos that numbed my mind's eye has lifted. On Thursday, I am flying into the desert. Vegas seems so cliche. But, it will be a journey of everything but. A saber of stimulation that will ignite the senses and shake me from the routine. I long to feel the e-rush of take-off. I want to dance in the footsteps of scorpions. The dry wind up my nose. The rapid fire of bandit boxes and shooter girls. A crash cart of purple chips and cuba libras.

Fear is for the fallen and forgotten. No room for it on the front line. Stepping up again. Sleep evicted from my eyes. Time to court the god of new adventure! Care to join?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home